Tuesday, March 1, 2011

National Peanut Butter Day | Skippy Burger


In celebration of National Peanut Butter Day, we'd like to introduce you to the Skippy Burger, a specialty burger featured at Hamburger Patty's in Sacramento, CA.

The Skippy Burger consists of a full half-pound patty, the usual fixin's (lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions), and a generous slathering of creamy peanut butter. Served wtih a steak knife stuck in the middle for sharing or to make the roof-sticking sensation more palatable by reducing it to smaller portions, the Skippy Burger is absolute heaven, especially for those of you who are just "nutty" for peanut butter.


Hamburger Patties
1630 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
916.441.4340


Hamburger Patties on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. I have to laugh because my first thought when I saw your title was that it was a burger made from kangaroo (from the old tv series, Skippy). I would certainly be up for trying this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have now seen this Peanut butter burger a few times and I am so scared to try it! Haha, I have some tried some weird burgers in my day but that one has gotten really mixed reviews. Although I LOVE peanut butter so maybe I should give it a whirl...

    ReplyDelete